Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Life's Little Clusterf*ks Episode 8 [Boobman Chornicles Chapter 3] The Training for the Main Event


[Written January 19, 2012]

The first Clusterfuck of 2012, I must be blessed.... no, just ready to issue another heaping of humorous honesty for 2012.
I would also like to say that I don't do much of Clusterfucks based on major current events; they're dated and will hold no lasting relevance as time progresses. However, I will say this; SOPA, Lamar Smith [R, Texas], PIPA and all other advocates of Internet censorship are invited to my gang rape festival - where they all can get it in the ass, without their consent. And with STD infested dicks.


Unless you're a sucker for punishment, or a mature individual, leave now. I said no Drama, and it's gonna stick.

Now then....
  1. Camping failed, as did the Mayans, so stop trippin, God didn't say shit yet about the world ending.
  2. Speaking of, If you don't believe in the existence of a higher being that can exact judgment to the world on a whim, then what the fuck is with that shelter doin here.
  3. More importantly, damn lost my train of thought.
  4. Update from the GLBT community, The opposite sex being a cockhole in the relationship is not a legit reason to go gay.
  5. Take your love problems elsewhere bitch! 
  6. They also went on to say: "Fuck outta here with that bullshit ya reverse fag"!!
  7. Anyone notice the plotholes in Hancock?
  8. The fuck Canada do to you? Stop Hatin!!
  9. Bad Girls Club with the volume on....... I will say a prayer for you.
  10. People will one day cheer the waiter skilled at punching some cockwad out of his clothes.
  11. I wish my high school had a principal that can wrestle a deer.
  12. Instead we had horny ass band members who can't keep their legs closed.
  13. What the fuck is in this drink?
  14. Sir you're scaring me.....
  15. And they did that without your goddamn bill
  16. The song that would now be the theme for CSI Miami.
  17. They thought about me. that's why the song was almost 6 minutes long.
  18. In their vision, the figuratively slung their dicks on me by  taking so long to get to the...
  19. YYYYYYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 
  20. Because of that, I didn't impersonate Horatio Crane.
  21. Bastards
  22. I'm statrtin to see more Ramona Flowers type situations on FB
  23. The fuck's goin on here?
  24. Bullying has taught us something in this age
  25. Ignorance isn't bliss
  26. Ignorance comes home to tell your parents that your son aint coming home
  27. It leaves your daughter butt naked and bruised
  28. It tells your son that God made a mistake in making males. Cause they're all dogs.
  29. On a less serious note, You girls seen me in action, you think i'm gonna sell myself short drinkin and smokin?
  30. TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITS O_O!! [Sorry, had to get that out there]
  31. Naru, Panty, Asuka, Dokoro-chan... what do they have in common that I hate?
  32. Shizuo Heiwajima.......look him up.
  33. I found UFC girl Arianny Celeste hot... till i saw her naked.
  34. I mean she is by no means ugly, but.... yeah :(
  35. Did they let Tyler Perry direct the last part of Girl with the Dragon Tattoo?
  36. Cause I'm  hearing about how exploitive it got near the end....
  37. I no happy
  38. Ok ok, last time I riff on Perry................intentionally.
  39. Familiar Faces guy..... Like a Boss.
  40. Seriously, Knight in Shining Armor after every domestic abuse scene = big ratings
  41. ....my dick >:(
This sheild of badassery i call disclaimer has been discovered. If you'll excuse me, I have to kill some trespassers [pulls out rifle]

See ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment