Thursday, March 21, 2013

Life's Little Clusterf*ks Episode 7 [Boobman Chornicles Chapter 2] Santa and His Ho's


[Written November 28, 2011]

The stage has been set for a clusterfuck full of holiday "cheer". Sadly for this clusterfuck, there's none i can provide for the following
  • those who can't handle my opninions
  • those quick to catch an attitude to what i say
  • skinny minge ass plonkers who can't hack profanity of any dialect
  • so called advocates of God and self entitled bell ends who claim to be atheists
  • Easily offended twats
As for the rest of us humans, sit back:

  1. Fuck you and that skeet faced sweater. I will skate at Centennial Park butt ass naked in front of children before I wear that shyte.
  2. Fruitcakes make great paperweights
  3. Cut Jesus a break, this is HIS holiday too, ya dickface tit!!!  
  4. [Forgive me Lord and savior for that last bit]
  5. Pussy American par-rupapup-bumm.
  6. Quick to offend by Christ  par-rupapup-bumm.
  7. Why you celebratin anyway?  par-rupapup-bumm.
  8. Plus you're so mean to gays,  par-rupapup-bumm,  rupapup-bumm, rupapup-bumm
  9. Go suck a candy cane,  par-rupapup-bumm...
  10. Your mouth has cummmmmm.
  11. ewww, ya jizz face scrunty cunt!!
  12. I'm sorry, that was a rant on why some offend easily to religious takes on holidays.
  13. On the subject of carols....;)
  14. Remember that song "Baby, It's Cold Outside"?
  15. The male half of that duet is a fuckin rapist.
  16. Check the lyrics. And tell me he's not tryin to get in her pants.
  17. Don't llet Pedobear sing White Christmas. 
  18. Say, Ronald Isley should sing "I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus"
  19. Only his should be "A Contagious Christmas"version.
  20. I could only imagine what the music video would look like
  21. Speakin of adultrey, to the bitch that sung "Santa Baby"
  22. I don't think Mrs Claus would appreciate you pushin up on St. Nick
  23. Unless He and the mrs are swingers
  24. come to think of it, mrs. Clause is lookin pretty hot....
  25. That explains the white christmas in my room...
  26. I said to much....shit
  27. I don't trust some of those mall Santas
  28. "Santa, do you have a candy cane in your pants? I'm startin to get uncomfortable"
  29. More holiday wierdness in part two

No comments:

Post a Comment