Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Showa 60 and Gekko presents... Life's Little Cluster F*cks We Don't Approve Of [LLCFWDAO]


Written at Anime Weekend Atlanta 2011[ Showa 60's 5th anniversary of Anime Conventions]
Accompanied by Kengo "Gekkou" Utahoshi


The time of this team up is 7:50pm. Where is this being done? I'll tell you: The Double Tree Hotel; two miles from what we call civilization [ or whatever the fuck we call it]. Well some plotholes are best left gaping with that one. Upon typing this, me and SIDAO's Gekko (says “woo behind me) were dicussing how we were going to set this up. Gekko states that we should discuss jack shit or rather stuff from his previous FB notes. Which are:

Before I let him start, I should warn you, I'm practically nice compared to him. Plus I have seen what he's capable of. Allow me to to give you this one chance to run in the bitchiest way possible. I will not judge you for it.

Gekko: I will.

Showa: I won't hold it against you if you run pissing on yourself.

Gekko: I will.

Just, if you can't handle shit that even the FCC or Christian faith could cower against, now is a good time to run like HELL. Or simply close the browser and do something smart with your life. Cause I don't want any complaints and illiteracy and ignorance are luxuries we can't afford.

Gekko: what's worse than Hell? Or yaoi rooms full of “desu”

Okay, now that we have weeded the pussies out...

[Gekko]:
What pissed me off today; People who just try to get in places for free; or rather, people who cheat the system. Not only did you not get anything out of it, you got ABSOULUTELY nothing out of it. Like, really though.

“I got a shirt for free for taking this job of sitting here all day! Desu.”

ORLY? Cuz I got the same shirt AND some other free stuff you missed from sitting in one spot all day. . . Anti-desu.

In short, you suck, pretty much. All it took was a little preparation, but laziness got the best of you. What I'm saying is, . . The fuck am I sayin'? It's not like you're gonna pay attention to it. Like that one time I told you there was a stalker in your bushes and you never checked. Yes, I know you didn't. I SAW YOU!!!!! Lie. TAG OUT!

Showa: Ok, it's my tun frolics like school girl

Any way.....

Since this is done at a convention, and on the … you know what, I've gone on record on my 5th anniversary of attending Anime Weekend Atlanta, so I'm gonna spare you on that one.

I'm noticing a trend of girls saying I smell nice. Cause I know I only took a shower before coming to the con...
Frienship is magic? I bet... especially for people my age watching that...
speaking of, these “Bronies” are making a “blazblue” knockoff... the fuck!?
If you see a guy workin it behind you in a hentai viewing room, punch his shit in an run off
Don't expect a waldrobe malfunction from female cosplayers, that's when the REAL fun goes down.
This also applies to dating ;)
Halibel released: take that pic before they tell her to change clothes
You wastin time, hurry the fuck up before you....
oh goddammit.
If a girl ask you to grope her breasts, especially in a con, then I got a question for you
ARE YOU GAY
better yet, the gay guy's not so hesitant. So why the fuck are you still standing here?
What's that? You need an adult?
Well guess what [creepy rape face] I'm right here :)
Blind spots in a con. Best places for far less sophmoric antics [sneaky face]
How old are you?
25
THE FUCK!?
Yeah
faints how?
Don't know...
When facing a Japanese person, and you claim to speak Japanese, be prepared.
POPO IS NOT BLUE!!!! but he is a potential rapist
Giant Pocky: a big “that's what she said” joke waiting to happen.
I have an arm cannon. Your argument is invalid!!!
Chuck Norris and Sephiroth: run. Now....
How much for that giant robot that can hammer a planet to nothingness?
Persistence: she says you're doing it wrong.
How?
“Is it working now?”
I mean seriously, for three weeks
Wind is a horny element at times
That said, where DID it touch you?
Fuck Yamcha
Join Launch at the bar while you're at it.
Before AWA: this mind vampire we call life
During AWA: CIVILIZATION!!!!
After AWA: this mind vampire we call life
Wataru: [looks at Edward Cullen] The fuck!?
Edward Cullen: [looks at Wataru] Looks whos talkin, look like girl with that scarf.
Wataru: [looks at Edward] At least I don't glitter in the sunlight like tinkerbell.
Edward runs crying...
Day 2 is usually the prime of the conventions.
For the fangirls out there, there are two guys in one king sized and one bed, and a couch. One of them is angry.


Oh wow. And we did that with a box of nothing.
So until next...
Gekko: Final thoughts Final thoughts Final thoughts Final thoughts.....

Uh..... UUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGHHHHHH....... Yo.

So, enjoy this collab-oh wait, it's done... Fuck Steve Harvey. SWAG.


That's our Piece. PEACE!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment