Monday, February 11, 2013

Life's Little Clusterf*cks Season 1 Episode 1: The Beginning


[This will be posted on Blogspot every week.  One LLCF per week before the Premiere of Season 2.]
Things that pierced question marks and other shit in my head in my childhood on up. WARNING: graphic language
  1. Why did they name a nightclub after a castle made of sand?
  2. Lucky Piquel from "bonkers", Yeah his gut reminded me of mozerella
  3. Why are boobs the same size in kids cartoons Like Batman or Animaniacs
  4. speaking of cartoons, would it hurt to put a little effort in the whole cartoon show instead of misleading us with the anime style intros? [and Yes thundercats, I'm talkin to you too]
  5. Also, What the fuck was up with lack of pants in regards to some of our childhood heroes? Thank god they fixed that problem as time progressed.
  6. Seriously, I like Doug and everything but he and some of the characters look like they're sufferin hair loss or cancer. What's the deal?
  7. Why is Asuka such a BITCH?
  8. Anyone notice the age gap between Usagi and Mamoru from Sailor Moon
  9. Why is it that whenever shit get popular, my Christian faith and English Speaking Parents always got some bullshit to come up with (example: Pokemon is of the devil; Harry Potter mocks Christendom; Power Rangers is too violent;) Shut the Fuck up?
  10. What the fuck was up with the shoulderpads on womens blouses. It's like they're goin to a football game rather than a date or trip to the office?
  11. US anime distributors really pissed themselves when they realized that foreign anime fans aren't stupid. Thanks to the internet, we get to see what the Japanese see...  almost
  12. Goddamn it Link, will you stop being a horny wanker?  You were a much better hero in the original video games.
  13. Speaking of nintendo cartoons, Mario and Luigi's clothes were the same color in every goddamn cartoon since the Mario Brothers super Show... ugh
  14. I think Apple and all those companies haven't learned from the past with these tablets. How the fuck am I supposed to fit this shit in my pocket?
  15. Why was Animanics so fuckin awesome ?[oh wait i know the answer to that one]
  16. What was up with that one perfume commercial? You know, the one with the dramatic talking and pimp slapping. I like it but what the fuck!?
  17. FUCK MOHAWKS!!! i'm sorry...
  18. Bitch, was it that serious to cut a guy's dick off?
  19. I love my Year of birth!!!! Yeah, I time traveled there!!! :)
  20. Is it me or the guy singing the theme songs to the Disney Afternoon cartoons was really pumped up
  21. Furthermore, WHY IS THE DUCKTALES THEME SO GODDAMN CATCHY??
  22. That's not the real sequel to Super Mario Bros!! it's cool but, Damn it, where's the real one??
  23. Why do Most R-rated movies try too hard. to me they're only pleasing 8 year-olds.
  24. How short pants for men were made back then raises two questions...
  25. Was he gay?
  26. or was it a horny ass girl who would like nothing to see something bulge?
  27. Speaking of unwanted erections, i like my shirts to not be in my pants. I don't care if it's not formal
  28. I miss the parachute game! that was fuckin fun!!!
  29. Super Mario 3!! Best. Game. EVARRRRRRR!!!!
  30. What, you had a boob job? LIES!!!! ALL LIES!!!!
  31. I learned about sex in cartoons and less obscene material more than explicit shit
  32. Some shit looked better in lo-res graphics
  33. I remembered that disney cartoons had guns, guns and more guns.... and more death than in movies....:3
  34. Darkwing duck ep.1 &2: best episodes EVARRRR!!!!
  35. Little bits: nuff said
  36. WINNIN': There!! Can I be in the cool crowd now?
  37. What? No!? Fuck you too!
  38. Hey, if He-Man's gay, then so is Lion-O!! seriously, look at their clothes.  Cheetarah's wearin a fuckin bathin suit. Didn't think that through did ya.... fucker...
  39. I miss fun dips!!!
  40. Why are our music networks full of retards? I mean they're showin promise now but seriously
  41. Bad girl's Club is better with the volume turned OFF!
  42. I didn't know that Shaggy was a kick ass gymnast... Epic man!!!
  43. One last thing, What the fuck was with the 1-900 numbers geared to kids?  Now that I think about it, i bet whoever called them was scarred for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment