Monday, February 18, 2013

Life's Little Clusterf*cks Episode 2: Pierce it with your ****


Warning: may contain obscene language and my opinon. I warned you. Don't bitch about it after reading..

  1. 1. In regards to the subtitle, yes it's a dick joke. nothin new. 
  2. Why do people fight for no goddamn reason in a "serious relationship"? Most of it is petty shit that has nothing to do with what's really important.
  3. No seriously. Take the bad with the good right? Which means, I -shouldn't give a shit about what you do or did wrong. So what the fuck is your damage?
  4. My fault? Bitch, I just came here. I didn't get any memo about me playing you for a hoe.
  5. Whilst we're at it, do I know you?
  6. How is it when some people try to do good, they suffer greatly, and when they decide to do evil, they don't get said treatment? You know, like the amoeba boys from "Powerpuff Girls"
  7. I guess we're not relatable to others unless we repeat the same mistakes huh?
  8. I noticed this, black funerals have that one woman who cries for no goddamn reason
  9. again, bitch. Do I know you?
  10. Why do people sign up for shit they're not prepared for? Like strip clubs and Navy SEALS?
  11. Fuck, I forgot. Money. I don't care if answers all things, that's not a good reason for why you're here.
  12. Not all fanboys, fangirls, gamers, and otakus are retarded pretentious, egotistical, trolling dickcheses. Some are the sweetest people you'll ever meet. so what's with the cruelty towards them?
  13. "ugh" Iswear to God if I see another one of those shits, I'm gonna FUCKIN EXPLODE!!!! UUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!
  14. Saw no.13? 
  15. Why do some men turn to the internet for dating? Because they don't wanna go to jail for what others before them did.
  16. Maybe that person is the way he or she is because that person didn't get any love where you congregate.
  17. Get a life! OK [5 hours later] Why do you look fucked up? Life! That's why!
  18. I'm all for sexting and shit, but seriously nobody else needs to see your privates or her privates. Have some discretion, damn.
  19. Toei, stop bitching about your tokusatsu beein subbed. foreigners buying your toys means more money. [for all you anti-fansubbers, i'm sorry]
  20. TEAM DEATH MATCH!!
  21. Get a job! ok. [next day] What they say? "Fuckoff!" [next day] So...? "YOU HAVE A PENIS!! WE'RE NOT HIRING YOU,YA FAG" [next day] Did you get hired? Does "gasp it's a black person with a dick" mean yes to you? [next day] What they say? "We'll dick with you for 90 days" Oh.....fuck..
  22. Either I'm too strong or everything's made of weak glass?
  23. Why do some shonen anime and manga take 100 volumes and episodes to defeat an enemy? I understand that you have to have a faulty hero for tension sake, but y'all motherfuckers go too far.
  24. Insanity shouldn't mean that doing something different give you the same results. So what's the deal?
  25. Gokaiger wasted no time in being awesome. Where were you when this epicness happened, Decade?
  26. Is it wrong to compare Animaniacs to Japanese kid shows? Both ring in adult themes so....
  27. Some of you ask for a god to date with... If that's the case, i can take you to church.
  28. Dirty old businessman, you're wastin your son's college money on somethin you can get for free on the internet.
  29. Authority is something you fear/respect unless they're abusive dickcheeses.
  30. For Fuck sake give Sonic the Hedgehog a chance. He didn't disappoint with Sonic 4 and Colors, so Generations could do 10x mor awesome.
  31. Why aren't there any good men or women? Because you have no hope! that's why. you won't look nor travel the distance. You're weak.
  32. Why can't people say No from the offset?
  33. Yes I like you. Yes I want you. Yes I wanna date you. No, I can't tell you the rest. You'll hate me if i told you now.
  34. Furthermore, stop focusing on that and let me be your friend.
  35. Lessons on reading between the lines from one who refuses.
  36. Lighter note, I saved money on insurance b... ah fuck it you know the rest
  37. I believe that you can never get more than a handfull. [hint hint]
  38. Speakin of Gokaiger, Pirates are still in this year, BIATCH!
  39. I'm not a horndog, honest [mr johnny's at attention isn't he] [shit!]
  40. Why's Dexter from Dexter's Lab the only member of the family with an accent?
  41. Yeah, I have to side with Yusuke-kun here, why did Lanipator give that Ice guy a Hank Hill voice? 
That's all for Episode 2
Now if you'll excuse me, I'll have to file a restraining order on the lady from the funeral... after i date her [she's got a nice pair of...]
Everyone: (agitated)SHOWA!!!
Ok ok. I'll end it. sheesh...

No comments:

Post a Comment