Sunday, August 25, 2013

LLCF Season 2: RE: ME


Hello, before we go any further. Let's say this. For the newcomers, I try not to be the swag fag who offends without prejudice or bias.  My Clusterfucks although harsh are made with good taste in mind.  Somethin of a comedic experiment for the internet.  In short, This is not for the ill-informed or weak stomached. This is for those who can take an honest opinion from me and laugh about it.  Truthfully this is the closest to a dick fest you'll get from me. This is no longer a Facebook affair for this season, plus this will be done from the ground up. LLCF, Life's Little Clusterfucks, is in it's second season now




Hi rookies Let's Do it:
  1. Dwayne Hinds
  2. DOB: November 20, 1985
  3. Born in Brooklyn, New York
  4. First Gen American of Trinidadian full blood
  5. Allergic to all kinds of nuts
  6. My first plunge into Japanese culture began with martial arts.
  7. Learned Japanese at age 12
  8. First real take on anime was Yoroiden Samurai Troopers [Ronin Warriors]
  9. My first game was Super Mario Bros.
  10. since it came out two months prior to my date of birth, I played it in 1990.
  11. Lived in Georgia since August of 1992
  12. I need a break from this place......... hard.
  13. Grape juice is my favorite drink.
  14. Even though I was watching Power Rangers for years, Viewtiful Joe [Capcom, 2004] was my first dive into Tokusatsu. 
  15. The game had some toku references so fuck yes.
  16. Seriously, Capcom hired toku fans around that time.
  17. I make comics
  18. There's one rule I try not to break on LLCF: Never make dated current event jokes.
  19. New Rule: Make more tasteful humor.
  20. I enjoy lemon Cake on my Birthday
  21. Like any sensible person, I HATE most of the reality shows out there
  22. Dry humor is my idea of humor.
  23. Oh and let's not forget straightman/dumbass jokes
  24. My Kamen Rider Name is Wataru Kurenai [also Facebook]. some call me Kiva
  25. My Sentai name is Sousuke Esumi
  26. I hate conspiracy theories
  27. I loathe pride above anything everything else.
  28. I love the color Red
  29. I don't think I'm a nice person, I just want to do nice things for those i care for.
  30. Half of the rap songs out are 4 minute cock fests in my opinion
  31. I am a huge fan of big natural boobs. Now everyone on the net knows. And i have no problems
  32. except for it's hard to say that to anyone face to face without pissing them off :(
  33. I am a homebody. Clubs and bars aren't my usual Schtick. But cons I do
  34. this also includes, theaters, arcades, and other forums
  35. My Nickname is Showa60
  36. There ya go.... See you in the next episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment